I can’t even tell you how excited I am to finally have my ADHD Brain Food: Nutrition for Brain Optimization e-book out in the world. It took longer than I expected to pull it all together, but I’m proud of the result. I feel like it’s a truly practical guide to eating a more brain-healthy diet.
Most of us with ADHD wiring have gotten the general message that food can make a difference. You probably already believe that eating a brain-healthy diet can improve your mood, focus, and energy. But there’s a big leap between believing better nutrition can help and actually making permanent changes in your diet.
In my experience, a lot of people don’t know where to start. Or they’ve tried and been discouraged in the past. Some have simply written off “healthy eating” as something they can’t do. It feels too hard, too boring, too expensive, or too time consuming.
Now is the time to try again!
I’m not looking to take away all your cookies. I’m not going to suggest that you eat nothing but salmon and green smoothies for the rest of your life. My goal is to give you the information and tools you need to take small, sustainable steps toward nourishing your brain more effectively. I want you to get educated, get inspired, and start with small adjustments that feel manageable. Once you experience the results, I believe you’ll be motivated to keep tweaking your own personalized brain food diet.
ADHD Brain Food breaks it all down for you:
- What is brain optimization? You have more control over your brain than you might think!
- How does good nutrition benefit your brain? Food is medicine.
- What nutrients are most important to your brain? The infographic below is an overview of this section.
- How can you make changes that stick? Research-backed strategies for developing new habits.
- What exactly should you eat? Meal plans and tips for keeping it simple.
- Plus bonus links and a $10 discount code for my upcoming Brain Food class (more on that next week)
Here’s a sneak peek. Feel free to share this infographic!
This month only, in honor of ADHD Awareness Month, you can get the ADHD Brain Food e-book for just $3.
If you like it, please consider posting a review on the product page in my shop and helping me spread the word.
Thank you for sharing this interesting ebook and infographic. I’ll definitely give it a peek! 🙂
Sean – hope you found value in both! Would love to get your comments after you’ve downloaded and the ebook. Don