Seattle ADHD Counseling for Individuals and Couples
COVID 19 UPDATE May 2020: I will be working from home for the foreseeable future and will be offering online/telephone appointments in place of in person appointments.
We may need to reschedule our appointments to manage privacy and scheduling needs and I will be as accommodating as possible in order to provide continuity of care.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Don Baker, MA, LMHC / firstname.lastname@example.org
Don Baker, MA, LMHC received his own ADHD diagnosis in 1997 and became a licensed counselor in the state of Washington in 1998. He has devoted his career to listening to, supporting, and learning from adults and adolescents who live with ADHD.
In addition to his work with UnpackingADHD.com, Don offers individual counseling, couples counseling, and Adult ADHD group classes from his Westlake, Seattle office overlooking Lake Union. He draws on more than 25 years of experience in a variety of clinical settings and works comfortably with clients of all ages, backgrounds, and sexual orientations.
UPDATE MAY 2020: Unfortunately, Don’s individual and couples session schedule is full. Please consider a couple of other options listed below that Don offers in his practice:
- Two levels of online groups for ADHD Adults called TRACTION Virtual Basics (followed by TRACTION Virtual Boot Camp). This is a great way to quickly get started working with Don and Adult ADHD. The group environment is rich – lots of information and strategies provided by Don and information / experiences shared by others in the group. Don starts his new adult ADHD clients out in the TRACTION Virtual Basics group.
- The next TRACTION Virtual Basics group will start soon! If you’d like more information about TRACTION Virtual Basics or TRACTION Virtual Boot Camp or want to sign up, please go here.
- Don also has a series of online classes called The Core Series which incorporate content Don uses in his groups. Core Series groups are set up so that you can do them at your own pace. You can find them here.
- Visit Don at UnpackingADHD with Don Baker on Facebook. He posts several times weekly – meaty, relevant news from the neuroscience front, from his favorite ADHD blogs and sites.
- Check out Don’s three Pinterest Boards: ADHD and Neurodiversity, Creating New Habits, ADHD and Relationships. Posts appear weekly.
Or, scroll down for full details about office location, insurance coverage, and forms you will need to bring with you to your first appointment.
All sessions are held at Don’s Lake Union office:
1836 Westlake Ave N, Suite 303A, Seattle WA 98109